Transformation Pioneer (M/F/D)
Munich, Hamburg, anywhere
Who you are:
You are enthusiastic about complex, technological processes and you have the confidence to support large and medium-sized industrial companies in (digital) transformation projects?
You want to play to your strengths in a dynamic, agile environment?
You are not into 9-to-5 and want to challenge yourself and experience something new every day?
You strive for good work-life-balance despite working in strategic consulting and want to have fun with your colleagues?
Who we are:
We are Mews Partners, a technology-driven management consultancy with 180, 181, 182 … consultants, independent and fully partner-owned.
We focus on operational strategy projects with our clients in aerospace, automotive & plant engineering as well as medical technology. In recent years, we been so successful that we have grown more than 35% per year lately.
We operate internationally, are currently represented in Germany with offices in Hamburg and Munich, and provide consulting services on-site at the customer, from our offices and – also independently of Corona – from the home office!
What we offer:
Consulting salary: Entry as Master graduate fixed+variable from €62,000
Plus: Company Car / Mobility Solutions on all career levels
Flat hierarchies and serious chances of promotion up to the Partner level
A matter of course: Internationality and cultural diversity, cooperative spirit, continuing education, team events, true work-life balance and much more.
What you will be doing:
You will work closely with a highly skilled team to advise client executives on strategy, concepts & methods, proof of concepts as well as change management, particularly in the following areas:
- Product Development: Innovation, Systems Engineering and Systems Design, Modularity, Design to Cost/Value-Based Engineering.
- Digital and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Engineering Performance, Lean Product Development, Agile Methods
- Design for Manufacturing, Production Planning, Supply Chain
In short, we act as the link between top management and operational business in areas such as operational strategy and performance. Our tasks here include:
- Creation of concepts, target processes and deployment plans
- Evaluation and analysis of processes and data
- Planning and conducting interviews and workshops
- Advising our customers on how to achieve long-term results and transformations.
- Creating and conducting trainings for our customers, e.g. in agile methods
What you bring to the table:
- University degree with interest in technical contexts
- Enthusiasm for PM, IT, PEP, PLM, BPM, etc.
- Agile Mindset
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Willingness to travel moderately
- First industry and/or consulting experience desirable
- Business fluent English, German, other languages are a plus
What does a typical day look like:
A day in the life of a consultant at Mews Partners:
Wednesday morning, half past eight in the home office: with a fresh cup of coffee, you start the daily stand-up at the first customer. Aircraft construction. You give your input, moderate and steer the discussions in the right direction.
Nine o’clock, the next customer is calling. Industrial machine construction. The processes for complex product changes don’t optimize themselves.
Ten o’clock, now to prepare the presentation for this afternoon’s workshop.
Twelve o’clock, during the lunch break you drive to the Mews office at the Elbphilharmonie to meet with your colleague.
Three o’clock, back to aircraft construction. The customer is launching a major digital transformation project. Together with your colleague, you remotely moderate the first strategy workshop with middle management. Easy.
Four o’clock, new coffee, time to catch up on some individual work.
Five o’clock, it’s time for internal business. The annual Mews ski weekend in February is coming up again and needs to be planned. It’s good that you and your colleague also complement each other so well outside of the project.
At the end of the day, you go down to the river Elbe for a drink. Tomorrow, you have to get up a little earlier to go on-site to the customer for the second part of the workshop from this afternoon.