Transformation Pioneer / Technology Consulting
Mews Partners is an independent management consulting firm with close to 300 consultants. The firm has been steadily growing since its establishment in 1992, with a turnover of €60 million (est.) in 2023. We conduct operational strategy projects for clients in the industry, distribution, and services sectors across Europe. Our approach combines industry expertise, performance, human values, and innovative methods. We have offices in Paris, Toulouse, Marseille, Nantes, Hamburg, and Munich. By working at the core of our clients’ projects, we offer solutions based on practical approaches, particularly in the areas of R&D, production, procurement, and Supply Chain: Agility, product innovation, Product Lifecycle, Management, Design-to-cost, master plans, industry 4.0, intralogistics, industrial performance, transformation, and human impact. We also have proven expertise in data.
Working at Mews Partners means:
- Being at the heart of industry challenges in Europe
- Having a place in a rapidly growing firm
- Cultivating your entrepreneurial spirit by developing new offerings and participating in our internal projects (organizing internal events, CSR initiatives, etc.)
- Engaging in high-value missions in a supportive environment that allows for a balance between professional and personal life (#1 of the companies where it’s great to work – HappyIndex®AtWork France 2023)
- Receiving guidance from a coach
- Accessing training through our in-house academy, the Mews Academy
What you will be doing:
You will work closely with a highly skilled team to advise client executives on strategy,
concepts & methods, proof of concepts as well as change management, particularly in
the following areas:
- Product Development: Innovation, Systems Engineering and Systems Design,
- Modularity, Design to Cost/Value-Based Engineering.
- Digital and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Engineering Performance, Config Management, Lean Product Development, Agile Methods
- Design for Manufacturing, Production Planning, Supply Chain
In short, we act as the link between top management and operational business in areas
such as operational strategy and performance. Our tasks here include:
- Creation of concepts, target processes and deployment plans
- Evaluation and analysis of processes and data
- Planning and conducting interviews and workshops
- Advising our customers on how to achieve long-term results and transformations.
- Creating and conducting trainings for our customers, e.g. in agile methods
What you bring to the table:
- University degree with interest in technical contexts
- Enthusiasm for PM, IT, PDP, PLM, BPM, etc.
- Agile Mindset
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Willingness to travel moderately
- First industry and/or consulting experience desirable
- Business fl uent English, German, other languages are a plus
Once your resume has been submitted, our Recruitment Team will contact you to prequalify your application and schedule an interview with us.
Our process includes 2 interviews and an English test by phone. During the first interview, you will talk to one of our recruitment specialists. In the second interview, you will have the opportunity to interact with one or two managers/senior consultants and complete a case study.